LeadershipBrand ValuesCorporate Social Responsibility
About M & S

Marks & Spencer is one of the leading retailer of UK, with over 21 million people visiting the stores every week. At Marks & Spencer's you will find stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. Around 75,000 people are employed at M&S in UK and all across the globe, and have over 600 UK stores, plus an expanding international business. M&S is number one among the provider of women's wear and lingerie in the UK, and is rapidly growing its market share in menswear, kid's wear and home, due in part to the growing online business. Overall, the clothing and home ware sales account for 49% of business. The other 51% of business is in food, where M&S sells everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals.

Marks & Spencer began their phenomenal journey almost 125 years ago. Quality is something where Marks & Spencer has never compromised. Innovation has been a key factor in the journey so far. A lot has been already written about this outstanding British retail outlet, but this is our way of expressing on the sheer genius of the people who made Marks & Spencer what it is today