- Rapanui’s Traceability maps and trace the entire product supply chain from the planting of the seed, the processing of the fabric, manufacturing, energy use and transport.
- This is an Award-Winning Traceability campaign - from seed to shop.
- At Rapanui they believe that if they are give customers a freely accessible and detailed information about Rapanui’s entire supply chain, they will be more able to make an informed choice, and shop sustainably.
- So at Rapanui we created the traceability maps allow customers to trace the source of the product, in detail, from seed to shop.
Traceability from Seed to Shop
- When Rapanui developed this concept, their traceability maps were the first to trace the entire product supply chain right down to the planting of the seed, the fabrics, manufacturing, energy use and transport, as well as ecolabelling initiatives and post purchase impact. Traceability from Seed to Shop.
- Uniquely, these trace maps are available for every single product in the Rapanui collection.
They provide detail right back to the people who pick the cotton in the fields, pictures inside the factory where the cotton is cut and sewn, plus the full journey from truck, to boat, to warehouse. You can inspect Rapanui’s supply chain from seed to shop.